Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Welcome to Ram Writing

Hey there!


It appears as if you have stumbled upon my blog. Well isn't that just fantastic! It's nice to meet you, I am Ram (and no that's not my real name).


Now there probably isn't anyone out there who knows it, but this isn't my first time posting on this blog. You must be asking yourself, but Ram this is the first post on the blog, how is that possible? Well it is quite simple actually. I removed all the other stuff. For good reason.


I created this blog almost exactly a year ago. I made it to be a place where I could post and give a home to all the stories I love to write. Now for a time that worked, but then I got busy, and in the end I cut the blog out. And I always regretted not putting more work into it. So as you can imagine, that is why I am here now.


Before I continue, I think I should take the time to explain, what is RamWriting going to be all about. Well, I have several things in mind, some short-term and realistic goals, and some far stretched long term ones. In the short term, there are two things I would like to post on here.


The main thing and the initial reason I made this blog is a series of stories under the name of Journey of the Unity Moon. The stories are a combination of Fantasy and Sci-Fi. Space setting with Fantasy Races. It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. My goal with JOTUM (as I call it) is to post a series of 5,000 ish - 15,000 ish word stories, that kinda act like a season of a TV Show series. Not only do I want to write and share these stories, but they will also act as a way to show my growth as a writer. I want to start small and as I get better, go larger. For the past several months I have been working hard on these stories. I have 10 already outlined, what I call Season One. Unfortunately I am only halfway writing the first episode as I spent a lot time working on the lore of the world. It has kinda been discouraging as I have wanted to get this blog rolling for some time, so this leads me into my other plan for the blog.


I love to write stories in general and JOTUM isn't the only one   I want to post here. As I write them as they come up I will be posting random short stories I write along the way. I will be posting these ones on another website called MyTrendingStories  (https://mytrendingstories.com). It's a neat little place with tons of articles on anything and everything. If you enjoy my stories be sure to check them out there, as well as the loads of other content.


I have talked enough, and you are probably getting tired. Just to summarize, what can you expect from RamWriting? A series of Sci-Fi stories, random other stories, and other things I feel as worth posting. My hope is to get this going and build a great community that will one day grow. I am going to work my hardest on not letting this go another year on the side lines. I have no set schedule yet, but I think once I get the ball rolling things will fall into place. So, until next time.


Happy Reading,


Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment